Do you love dance and Hip-Hop culture? Are you currently a teaching artist looking for a supportive and empowering work environment? Or would you like to gain more experience as a dance instructor?
School of Breaking is an elite Breaking and Hip-Hop school that does more than just provide dance classes; we educate and prepare our students for life. We shape characters, build bridges that connect people, provide platforms for self-expression, and take great care in the preservation of Hip-Hop culture. We are looking for teaching artists who have experience with Breaking, Social/Party dances, Locking, Popping and other club/street dance styles. Our dance programs and services are in high demand and we need more teaching artists to fill our positions.
A great candidate for employment will:
- Have experience as a dancer (teaching, performing or competing)
- Be an effective and timely communicator
- Have a passion for dance and Hip-Hop culture
- Enjoy working with kids and adults (ages 3 to 60+)
- Be self-motivated
- Be reliable
- Be available for part-time work (late afternoons, evenings and some weekends)
- Be someone who loves to have fun and be creative
- Have a desire to contribute to something greater than self
- Have access to reliable transportation
We are looking for artists who want to create successful and sustainable careers with our support and guidance.
We are looking to hire teaching artists at a starting rate of $30/hour (based on experience and class type). Staff are insured through our business liability and worker’s compensation policies. Staff are paid as W-2 employees.
At School of Breaking, we have created an inclusive, diverse and supportive work environment where each individual is a highly valued and respected contributor.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for serious inquiries.