Offering dancers of all styles a space to practice their dance outside of our regular class and program schedule has always been an important part of our commitment to the culture. We are offering two training sessions per week, available by $5 drop-in, reservations are highly encouraged. This will be ongoing unless there are any other public health issues related to the Covid-19 virus.
How does it Work?
All you have to do is register and reserve your dates to train. Want to practice with your friends or crew? Make sure you all sign-up for the same date!
- You can pre-pay and reserve your spot for as many sessions as you like on Sunday or Wednesday.
- You can change your reservation up to 24-hours before your reservation. We will not offer refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- Walk-in drop-ins are allowed without pre-reserving your space, but will be turned away if we have reached capacity.
- Open to dancers of all ages, skill levels and dance styles.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (whose admission fee will be waived if not dancing).
- Please check-in with Staff.
$5 per Session
Choose your date
Invite Your Friends